SBV/SU LESOTHO SHARED SERVICES INTERNAL VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT
Our Vision is to lead, inspire, and channel the passion of our people to keep money safe and ensure that it never stops moving for our customers, our communities and the broader economies we serve. We are committed to the highest level of professional excellence in the provision of security solutions and services for our clients.
We therefore hereby invite suitable candidates to apply for the following vacant position:
Vacant Position: Inventory Officer x 1
Reports To: Risk and Administration Manager
Division: SBV/SU Shared Services Administration
To Manage and maintain inventory (assets/stock/uniforms etc.).
- Review and update Inventory Control Register for approval
- Complete and submit all inventory disposal forms & obtain authorization from all relevant parties as per policy/ DOA where applicable
- Review and maintain inventory levels in a cost effective manner
- Ensure proper storage to prevent damage or deterioration
- Operationalize the inventory replacement programme in accordance with the roadmap created
- Analyze the performance of the inventory in relation to the lifecycle of all inventory within Operations
- Issue uniform to employees as required
- Issue equipment as required
- Provide value add MIS as per requirements
- Monthly reporting of uniform/equipment issued and balance
- C.O.S.C. or LGSCE or equivalent
- Computer literacy – MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Diploma/Degree: Logistics/Supply chain/Business Management
- 2 years’ experience in managing and maintaining inventory management
- Verbal, Non-verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Corporate Governance
- Time Management
- Performing Operational Administration
Remuneration: Competitive structure.
Interested applicants should forward to the HR Manager their covering letters, detailed CVs, and copies of relevant qualifications to [email protected], cc: [email protected] not later than 5th October 2020 at 16hrs30. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information, please contact HR office on the numbers below.
TEL: (+266) 22317909/58882869