INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AT VODACOM
Opportunities are available to candidates who possess the below qualifications/skill sets.
Qualifications/Skills Set Required
– BSc Software Engineering/Computer Science/Systems Engineering
– B.Eng. Computer Systems / BSc Information Systems / BSc Computer Science (or similar tertiary qualifications) Plsql/ MySql knowledge (Added Advantage)
– Graphic design
Learnership Programme Requirements:
– Must have no working experience.
– Must be 27 years old or younger
– Must be a Lesotho citizen by Birth/Naturalization.
– Must have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
– Must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (e.g. B-Com, BSc, LLB B-Tech) qualification (NQF7 as recognized in other countries).
– A detailed CV (with matching, certified copies of certificates)
– Certified Transcripts
– 1x Reference Letter from your Institute of Learning/University.
– Certified copy of passport/ID
The ideal candidate for any of the above roles should demonstrate strong potential in the following areas:
– Time management
– Interpersonal & Communication Skills
– Works well under pressure
– Digital savviness
– Customer obsession
– Innovation & Analytical Skills
– Complex problem solving
– Excellent Development Skills
– Familiar with Agile Software Development, or Joint Application Development, or Rapid Application Development would be an added advantage
Applications open from 02 February 2023 to 10 February 2023
All requirements should be emailed to ca[email protected]
and the subject line “Learnership programme-qualification” e.g. Learnership programme LLB