At Vodacom we are known for our technology, but the truth is, it is humanity that drives our business forward. Our passion and irrepressible/unwavering drive for better enable us to achieve our vision for an inclusive and sustainable digital society.
If you are a tertiary student looking for exposure to a fast paced workplace, an internship at Vodacom will open your mind to a world of technological possibilities. You could find yourself working practically anywhere in our esteemed departments, from Technology, Finance, Human Resource, Brand Marketing, Sales and Distribution.
We at Vodacom are looking for:
• Tertiary students who are completing their studies
• Applicants who are proficient in Sesotho and English
• Applicants must have no working experience.
• Applicants must be 27 years old or younger.
• Applicants must be a Lesotho citizen by Birth/Naturalization.
• Applicants must have obtained a minimum of 75% aggregate for completed or most recent academic results.
• Applicants must have a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (e.g B-Com, BSc, LLB, B-Tech) qualification (NQF 7 as recognized in other countries)
What’s in it for you:
• Working with a global community to deliver world-leading technology to empower customers around the world to connect and build a digital future
• Acquiring practical business exposure and accountability in a fast-paced workplace.
• Opportunity to gain experience while investing in your personal development
The Vodacom Internship Programme is offered for a duration of 3-months, full-time.
Interns are assigned to teams across our functional areas (Human Resource, Finance, Consumer Business, Enterprise Business, External Affairs & Legal, Commercial Operations and Technology). Interns are expected to work normal working hours in the department or office to which they are assigned, carrying out their tasks under the supervision of a staff member – the supervisor.
Deadline for submission of applications is 21st June 2021.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
All applicants are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible and well before the deadline.
Please only apply to the Vacancy which is most suitable to your studies and background. Please do so carefully in order to enhance the value of the internship for both you and the receiving Vodacom department
Should you not be contacted within 2 weeks after closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Kindly email you application to [email protected] and reference
“internship application” in the subject section