The Lesotho Communications Authority (LCA) invites applications from suitably qualified local candidates for the position of Internal Audit Manager. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer (Administratively) and the Finance and Audit Committee of the Board.
Provides independent and objective assurance of internal controls to ensure quality and reliability of financial management and operational systems of the Authority. Provides guidance on financial accuracy, internal controls and regulatory compliance. Examines and improves operating practices, and financial and risk management processes of the Authority. Provides guidance in the mitigation of risk exposure of the Authority.
Permanent and pensionable.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
A Bachelor’s degree with 10 years’ experience or Master’s degree with 5 years’ in Business Administration, Accounting; or Finance.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Sesotho;
• Highly disciplined with demonstrated focus on results;
• Taking initiative, being analytical and methodical, innovative, hardworking, having willingness to work beyond and outside official business hours, having resilience and energy to meet stringent targets/deadlines;
• Analytical skills and ability to pay attention to detail
• Ability to meet stringent targets/deadlines
• Commercial awareness
• Numerical skills
• Ability to understand business process management
• Communication and presentation skills
• Planning, coordination and organizational skills
• Good report writing
• Ability to work independently
SALARY AND BENEFITS
LCA offers an attractive market-related remuneration package commensurate with experience for the position.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications from suitably qualified candidates accompanied by a detailed CV, certified copies of relevant certificates and names and contact details of three referees should be submitted to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Lesotho Communications Authority
30 Princess Margaret Road
By e-mail to: [email protected]
DEADLINE: The deadline for submission of applications is on or before 24 July 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.