At Vodacom, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
- Provide expert and professional information security, information governance, data management services and advice to management and all Vodacom business units.
- Drive and embed the Vodacom Lesotho data compliance transformation and other related programmes addressing compliance issues to achieve the required level of compliance with Vodacom’s internal policies and data related laws and regulations.
- Analyse and interpret applicable data protection law principles and ensure that all collection, use, storage and transfer of data across Vodacom is in accordance with data-related laws and internal policies and procedures.
- Design, implement and execute of data compliance transformation programmes (e.g. DPA and GDPR).
- Define, develop, implement and roll out the Vodacom Lesotho enterprise data governance and protection/security strategies and related policies, processes and procedures, in alignment with the Vodacom companywide business strategy and the Vodafone Privacy Framework.
- Lead the design, development, implementation and execution of information security and data governance projects and initiatives to ensure compliance with local regulatory and global information security standards and legislations including DPA and GDPR.
- Align data governance function to the Vodacom business strategy and work with the other departments including legal, regulatory, LEA, local fraud, physical security, Information Security etc. to align efforts and resources through proactive and continuous engagement to ensure effective implementation of solutions addressing data governance issues.
- Provide intelligent, innovative and relevant solutions to address data governance related complex business queries.
- Relevant degree in IT security / Computer Science (essential)/ Data Analytics.
Risk Management Process
Risk and Compliance
Commitment from Vodacom
Vodacom is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We believe that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business and we are committed to creating an inclusive work environment which respects, values, celebrates and makes the most of people’s individual differences – we are not only multinational but multicultural too. At Vodacom you will have access to our excellent flexible benefits programme that you would expect from any global company.