- Take pride in what we do and our contributions to our organisation.
- In our owner-manager culture, we take responsibility and accountability for our actions and we don’t run away from our problems, but tackle them head-on.
- Are empowered to innovate and come up with new ideas, as we value and nurture new ideas.
- Embrace the concept of Botho with our understanding of the communities in which we operate. We have unity of purpose where the whole is greater than the part; therefore, no individual or department can function at the expense of another.
- Respect the feelings, rights and abilities of our colleagues, clients and communities, even though they may be different from our own. We respect ourselves and our colleagues by not accepting or delivering average or poor performance. If the FNB values are congruent with your value set, and you have the necessary skills and competencies for the position advertised, then we are looking for you.
To manage the risk and compliance issues related to insurance. To build a performing and cohesive team and to develop talent within the insurance department.
experience and qualifications
- Minimum Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
- Preferred Qualification: Post graduate Diploma, An appropriate insurance qualification.
- Experience : Experience in the financial services or insurance environment will be an added advantage, 3 to 5 years postgraduate working experience.
- Deliver on financial targets to increase profitable business
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Cultivate and manage objective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders, including end-users, SME’s, project managers and senior staff members
- Maintain expert knowledge on relevant legislative amendments, industry best practices, trends and provide proactive advice and solutions to relevant stakeholders to support the sales growth. Be the first point of contact for all product queries and processes for FNBL.
- Maximise customer experience and positively impact retention by identifying and providing guidance regarding irregularities/ gaps from sales process, which includes administration, claims and communication
- Ensure all Service Level Agreements with Insurers are adhered to including claims, reporting, administration and queries
- Monitor changes in legislation, regulations, initiatives and relevant industry practices and comply with governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements
- Translate strategies into actionable goals and execute relevant projects / initiatives aligned to strategic objectives with specific performance measures and control systems to track progress
- Ensure all reconciliations are completed on time and distributed to the Insurer
- Provide creative financial solutions to meet customer needs and structure tailor-made solutions based on analysis of product performance and customer feedback. Understand both quantitative and qualitative analysis and interpretation of data
- Responsible for converting inbound leads into sales and promote the sale of insurance related value added products through cross selling opportunities
- Promote customer knowledge of products through various channels, where customers are informed of product lines and features.
- Monitor and measure insurance sales
- Develop training plans to support the delivery of product training for customer facing staff
- Produce applicable regulatory reports, as well as operational reports that monitor and measure sales to that will improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information)
- Continuously assess own performance, seek timely and clear feedback and request training where appropriate.
- Participate and contribute to a development culture where information regarding successes, issues, trends and ideas are actively shared