Employee Sub-Group: Temp PT Hourly
Location: Work From Home
Position Title: Instructional Designer
The mission of the Instructional Designer is to accurately and efficiently capture and document client requirements for training development projects and to develop creative solutions, strategies and instructional materials for assigned projects using current industry best practices for instructional design. Tools include Captivate and Storyline 360 for eLearning, interactive PDFs for infographics and job aids, and animated PowerPoint presentations. Depending on the client’s preferences and audience profile, the level of interactivity in the training solutions will typically range from Level 1 to Level 3.
What You Will Do
- Conduct content, skill and audience analyses to develop training objectives and determine overall approach and treatments (design document)
- Collaborate with internal graphic designers for visual design needs
- Create storyboards in PowerPoint or directly in Captivate or Storyline 360 for eLearning and/or design infographic job aids
- Participate in review discussions with client to refine training deliverables
- Deliver on time and on quality
To Be Successful You Will Have
- 3-5 years of instructional design experience, preferably within the software industry.
- Experience developing instructional training materials for enterprise technical-oriented audiences.
- Experience creating relevant, engaging, and interactive eLearning.
- Strong communication skills; must be comfortable interacting with clients and subject matter experts.
Lionbridge enables more than 800 world-leading brands to increase international market share, speed adoption of products and effectively engage their customers in local markets worldwide. Using our innovative cloud technology platforms and our global crowd of more than 100,000 professional cloud workers, we provide translation, digital marketing, global content management and application testing solutions that ensure global brand consistency, local relevancy and technical usability across all touch points of the customer lifecycle. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 28 countries.
If the scope and opportunity of this role interests, you then please click to apply.
BREAKING BARRIERS. BUILDING BRIDGES