In a bid to contribute to the development and growth of professionals, the Inspire Mentorship Program invites law professionals in Lesotho to apply for mentorship in its latest initiative dubbed as “The Lawyers’ Edition”.
The Inspire Mentorship Program was launched in December 2019 by recruiting mentors from diverse career backgrounds to provide mentorship to young professionals with 3-5 years of work experience. The program welcomed its first cohort of mentors and mentees from diverse professional backgrounds in January 2020.
The program pairs experienced and accomplished professionals with less experienced mentees and enrolls them in a program that focuses on personal, professional and leadership development. The program also focuses on capacitating both mentors and mentees with digital, commercial and interpersonal skills to ensure that they remain relevant and future-ready in response to the rapidly changing and volatile business and political environments as well as the evolving world of work.
The Inspire Mentorship Program also develops programs suitable for corporate and public organizations as well as professional bodies and was involved in the launch of a professional development and mentorship program for accountants in collaboration with the Lesotho Institute of Accountants.
In its latest initiative, law professionals who are interested in being paired with a mentor and in taking part in a 12-Month long development program are invited to apply to be considered for participation in the program.
Interested candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the opportunity:
- Must be residing in the Kingdom of Lesotho.
- Must have graduated from any University with a Law Degree.
- Have more than 3 years of work experience.
- Be interested in taking part in a personal, professional, and leadership development program to pursue growth.
- Be committed to attending two to three-hour group mentorship sessions.
- Be committed to one-on-one meetings with their mentors for the duration of the program.
- Be interested in engaging with a diverse group of people and to learn from them regardless of differing views / opinions and political or religious affiliations.
All interested professionals should apply by following the link à https://forms.gle/nnpRjvvn62WqgbZ57
The applications are open and will be running until July 10, 2020. Successful applicants will be informed within two weeks of the closing date.
For more information on the program, please follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram for more information on the program. Questions may also be directed to [email protected] or to call +26658403887