Customer Relations Division
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position will be on a three-year performance based contract and is tenable at the Head Office in Maseru. The incumbent will be responsible to the Metering Manager.
• B.Eng or BSc in Electrical Engineering or equivalent AND post graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
• Preferably five (5) years’ relevant progressive experience
• Extensive experience in utility revenue protection
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Exceptional negotiation, conflict resolution, interpersonal, communication and
• Tenacity, high integrity and adaptability.
• Computer literacy, exceptional numerical skills and methodical approach to work
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
The incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
• Developing and administering revenue protection strategies, based on established reporting mechanisms.
• Managing the statistical metering and losses’ calculation functions.
• Managing and coordinating the preparation of customer bill estimates.
• Developing, managing and continuously improving the installation testing procedures.
• Coordinating the analysis of vending system and field data, to ensure integrity and reliability of the prepayment information.
• Managing the issuance of contractors’ wiring licences.
• Developing, implementing and monitoring the Inspections section budget.
Interested candidates must email their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to: [email protected]
Closing date: 08th April 2021.
Reference should be made to ECRD: ID 0205 on all applications.