Effectively position SynergEyes products by influencing decision makers to change fitting habits based on identifying key value drivers. Effectively manage time and company resources to achieve sales goals. Contact lens fitting experience is beneficial to supporting new customer transition to fitting speciality contact lenses.
As a member of the Sales team, an ISAM is assigned specific coverage geography that includes the appropriate eye care professional customers and prospects in that area.
The role of the ISAM is intended to maximize the company’s opportunity to meet or exceed annual sales and profit goals.
· Effectively utilizes remote communication tools like phone calls and e-mails to drive net sales of SynergEyes contact lenses via awareness creation, trial encouragement, adoption follow-up and sustainable usage in an assigned territory
· Prospects for, profiles, opens and develops new accounts for SynergEyes, lenses that have the necessary volume potential in an assigned geographical area
· Provide superior customer service and support to eye care professionals. Technical contact lens fitting skills will enhance our customer experience in meeting the challenge of fitting patients with Astigmatism, Presbyopia, and Keratoconus
· Utilizes phone, Internet, and e-mail to educate customers by spearheading training efforts, troubleshooting lens fits and helping accounts learn how to achieve successful outcomes with SynergEyes lenses that lead to higher usage and increased sales
· Competency will be critical in terms of SynergEyes product knowledge, contact lens knowledge, market knowledge, and competitive products. Ongoing training will be provided, and an eagerness to learn will be expected. Beginner level NCLE certification is essential to interface professionally with the contact lens fitters in the optometry industry.
o Maintain and enhance technical skills on a regular basis
o Maintain and enhance selling skills on a regular basis
· Provides market and customer feedback to Marketing and Sales management on an ongoing basis
· Maintains routing and customer sales plans including weekly call schedules and pre-call and post-call planning and notes
· Attends seminars, tradeshows and other eye care professional meetings and travels in the market, as requested occasionally, to exhibit, promote and educate customers and prospects
· Implements marketing programs with customers where appropriate to drive sales and maximize return on investment
· Serves as the primary customer interface to proactively relay information regarding sales, product availability, pricing, promotions, etc.
· Analyzes market and SynergEyes lens performance and suggests changes to stimulate customer growth and net sales.
Education and Experience Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 3+ years’ experience in the optical industry or related medical/technical healthcare
· Inside sales or field sales experience, preferred, but not required
· NCLE certification preferred, but not required
· Contact lens experience preferred, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $59,000.00 /year
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off