Position : Information Security Engineer
Department : Technical
Reports To : Network and Information Security Supervisor
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Basotho nationals who wish to develop their careers in the dynamic telecommunications industry.
To identify, measure, monitor, and test systems for security effectiveness and robustness in line with approved metrics.
• Carries out information security risk assessments in line with guidelines.
• Analyses internal audit, fraud and loss reports, incident reports, establishes trends and produces a report with recommendations.
• Monitor remote access configurations.
• Monitor changes done within the IT environment and report exceptions.
• Monitors security devices and submits exceptions reports daily.
• Identifies and investigates security incidents and submits reports to Network and Information Security Supervisor.
• Reviews process flows, procedure manuals and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Assesses Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans and makes appropriate recommendations.
• Conducts training on Information Security.
Educational Qualifications and Related Experience:
• Degree in computer science, Information Systems or equivalent.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in Information Security or similar
• Knowledge of Network Security and Information Security.
Successful candidate shall be on three months’ probation period and if successful will sign an annual performance delivery contract; the results thereof shall form the basis of the continued existence of substantive contract.
Interested applicants should submit their consolidated curriculum vitae not exceeding a maximum of five pages, to Human Resources, Econet Telecom Lesotho P.O. Box 1037 Maseru 100, or email to [email protected] on or before Friday, 20th November 2020.
Candidates who have not been contacted by Friday, 27th November 2020 should consider their application not successful