We’re looking for a former USCIS immigration officer with experience reviewing E2 visa applications to join our team as an advisor.
The job consists on reviewing clients’ business plans (created by our team) and suggesting modifications that will make it more likely for it to be approved by the USCIS.
You can work from home and at your on time. Payment to be made on a Per Application or Per Hour basis (to be negotiated).
- Experience as a USCIS Immigration Officer reviewing Visa applications.
- Ability to work effectively with populations representing diverse cultural backgrounds, life experiences, and abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Accountability/Dependability: Accepts responsibility for quality of own work; acknowledges and corrects mistakes. Meets standards, deadlines and work schedules.
- Judgement: Makes timely, informed decisions. Analyzes options and determines appropriate course of action.
- Teamwork: Promotes cooperation and mutual support to achieve goals. Encourages participation and mutual support.
- Adaptability/Flexibility: Responds positively to changing business needs and responsibilities. Adapts approach and methods to achieve results; recovers quickly from setbacks and finds alternatives.
Applications from July 15th to August 15th (on a rolling basis).
Job Type: Contract
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)