Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
As a member of a cross functional team, you lead RDQ activities required to complete process design and process deployment for innovation, growth and cost optimization projects across multiple geographies with an emphasis on delivering the desired consumer experience.
How you will contribute
Working independently, you will lead technical work across multiple projects aligned with RDQ, marketing and manufacturing requirements, effectively communicating status and risks. You will also lead activities designed to generate appropriate process information using modelling and simulation, and pilot plant scale up and factory trials in accordance with good manufacturing practice and HACCP requirements. You will be involved with/lead process design and specifications, process scale-up and commissioning and will ensure the effective use of resources, including the use of external agencies. This position requires you to manage stakeholders and to influence decisions based on data analysis and interpretation of results; create and maintain accurate consumer centric process specifications; leverage connections to internal and external technical communities, and; create intellectual property that gives Mondelēz International a competitive advantage.
What you will bring
- Partner with the line leadership to develop SQCDSM targets of the line /S/Unit/ and ensure process stability
- Understand and analyse the process variability root causes and come up with systems and ways to eliminate them.
- Analyse the process variation related losses and prioritize them and reduce them and eliminate them by designing systems and processes that helps the line teams.
- Design and define critical process parameters and centrelines and systems to track adherence and to analyse the variation.
- Participate in the Daily Management System meetings at the shift and line level and helps in data collection, root cause analysis and analysing the data.
- Owns the centreline adherence standard work process for the line and the horizontal area under responsibility. Owns and control the changes in process, train the line teams on the process and transfer knowledge to the relevant areas.
- Build self-capability in IL6S systems and processes.
- Present the department in FI pillar leads, FI pillar capabilities agenda for the lines.
- Spend 75% of the time on the floor identifying, fixing problems, and improving systems using IL6S tools.
- Custodian of process documentation /changes/audits including work instructions, centreline documentation etc. SME training/assessment resource for all equipment processes, operational and raw material/packaging functions on the line.
- Prepare loss analyses to drive SQCDSM
- Ensure accurate BOM routings on SAP
More about this role
What extra ingredients you will bring:
- Previous exposure to IL6S would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of SAP is an advantage – BOM, Routings, Recipes
- MS Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Projects and Outlook)
Education / Certifications:
- A strong grounding in Process/Chemical/Industrial Engineering backed by a formal qualification and appropriate experience. The required formal qualification would be in Chemical/Process Engineering or Industrial Engineering
Job specific requirements:
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in manufacturing environment using IL6S /TPM methodologies
- Knowledge of Confectionery and Chocolate Manufacturing Processes would be a distinct advantage.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate competence and skills to execute specific key accountabilities as outlined above, with particular emphasis on the development and definition of CCP’s, Standard Running Conditions, SOP’s, Continuous Improvement projects, trouble-shooting and training of shop-floor teams.
40 hours per week.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Process Development & Engineering
Science & Engineering