ICUC, Content Specialist (Remote)
ICUC – The global leader in social media management services.
Position Title: Content Specialist
Position Type: Hourly
Reports to: Project Manager
Shifts Available: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm to 12:00 am CST and 12:00 am to 8:00 am CST
Do you love social media & social networking? Are you Internet savvy? Would you like to help manage the online reputation for some of the world’s largest brands? If so, ICUC Moderation Services is looking for a Content Specialist to work remotely. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people and a variety of clients in an ever-changing industry. We look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
- Enforce the online community’s safety and usage policies across multiple content areas.
- Monitor the activities & responses to posts on client’s social media profiles to ensure that guidelines & rules are adhered to.
- Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Identify behavioural & technical issues, patterns, & trends in the community.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun, entrepreneurial company.
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have a general interest in the content being moderated.
- Must have a Twitter and Facebook account and be a regular user of these and other social media sites.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with social media tools & interact with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Above average skill in using today’s social networking tools such as Twitter, Facebook & other social media sites.
- Overwhelming passion for today’s social networking & collaboration technologies.
- Strong sense of account ownership & pride in work.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
- Strong decision-making skills coupled with good judgment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good sense of decorum & brand appropriateness.
- Friendly, diplomatic, & imperturbable self-starter with the willingness & desire to take initiative & get the job done.
ICUC provides safety , connection , and understanding for our clients through our service offering of social content moderation, community management and engagement, and social listening and insights services.
SAFETY: Involves content moderation and escalation services to ensure your brand is protected from unwanted risk and crises. We offer 24/7 global social media protection.
CONNECTION: Combines engagement , community management , social customer care, and content strategy/creation to forge better relationships with customers and stakeholders.
UNDERSTANDING: Harnessing social listening , intelligence, and insights enabling you to understand social conversations happening online about your brand, competitors, and marketplace. Understanding ultimately allows you to make informed, strategic business decisions.
600+ people | 40+ countries | 50+ languages | 24/7/365 operation | 200+ clients
Since 2002, our global team of multilingual content specialists manage, moderate and monitor millions of social media conversations, comments, photographs, and videos and work inside some of the largest online communities in the world.
ICUC is a Dentsu Aegis Network company, the 3rd largest marketing network in the world with 23,000 employees across 110 countries.
As a member of the Dentsu Aegis Network, ICUC is a global leader in social media management. We minimize risk by providing intelligent services powered by real people – everyday. Our four services include Content Moderation, Community Management services, Social Listening and Social Media Customer Service. Real people. Real safety. Real confidence. We are ICUC. Acting as the eyes and ears for our clients, we are a social media services company that leads the world’s biggest brands through the integration and execution of successful marketing campaigns. Learn more about what we do at http://icuc.social/ , like us on Facebook , and follow us on Twitter – @ICUC or on our company
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact [email protected] or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.