LRCS is currently engaged in the Covid 19 pandemic as a result the suitable candidates are urged to apply for temporary engagement for the below positions:
Expected duration of Assignment: 4 months
Provides effective support focusing on achievement of the following results:
• Provides daily on-site support on the usage of software and hardware to the end-users;
• Researches and retrieves the data from various sources; preparation of statistical charts, tables and reports as required;
• Helps to ensure that information and communication technology (ICT) equipment is in good working condition and assists with maintenance and minor repairs;
• Assists in the installation of commercial and in-house software and related upgrades;
• Responds to end-user needs regarding network access.
• Supports equipment inventory and ICT Unit record-keeping.
• Perform other duties as tasked and deemed necessary for the overall delivery of the unit´s activities.
• Facilitate basic training for Users on ICT programmes
University degree in Computer Science/ ICT/ information systems, or related field.
• Demonstrating/safeguarding ethics and integrity;
• Demonstrate corporate knowledge and sound judgment;
• Self-development, initiative-taking;
• Acting as a team player and facilitating team work;
• Facilitating and encouraging open communication in the team, communicating effectively
• Creating synergies through self-control;
• Learning and sharing knowledge and encourage the learning of others. Promoting learning and knowledge management/sharing is the responsibility of each staff member;
• Informed and transparent decision making.
Closing Date for all applications is Friday July 24th, 2020, 12h00. Interested candidates should NOT hand deliver but send their applications in an attachment format to [email protected] or [email protected] , covering letter and curriculum vitae written in size 12 fond and not more than 4 pages long, and no copy of certificates for now addressed to the Human Resources and Admin Manager, Lesotho Red Cross Society, Red Cross House, Private Bag A 205, Maseru 100.
TAKE NOTE THAT THIS IS FOR INTERNAL AND LRCS VOLUNTEERS ARE EXPECTED TO PROVIDE PROOF OF THEIR MEMBERSHIP FOR AT LEAST ONE YEAR.