Lesotho Flour Mills, a leading FMCG company, is looking for a dynamic and pro-active individual in order to fill the position of Human Resources Officer. The incumbent will be reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Key Performance Areas/Expected Outputs:
The successful incumbent will be responsible for the following:
• Support the development and implementation of HR best practices within the Company
• Provide guidance and professional advice to departments on HR matters such as employee relations, salary
and pension administration, HR policies etc.
• Perform f ling of employee work related issues pertinent to employment, transfers, promotions, leave, tenure,
• Facilitate the recruitment of fixed term employees
• Responsible for the employee leave management system
• Facilitate the preparation and submission of work and residence permit applications for expatriates
• Participate fully in the monthly payroll exercise inclusive of payment of third parties and issuing of payslips
• Coordinating the Human Resources Information System and ensuring that it is up to date
• Participate fully in the internal and external audits
• Assist with Pension Fund administration in ensuring up to date master file and payment of pension fund
Qualifications and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent. A minimum of 3 years’ experience in
Human Resources Management.
• A Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law will be an added advantage.
• Integrity and high ethical standard
• Possession of a valid driver’s license is an essential requirement
• Knowledge of principles and practices in office coordination and record keeping. Proficiency in Microsoft
Office, particularly Excel.
• Knowledge and experience in Navision, SAGE Premier
• A good knowledge of the Lesotho Labour Code is an essential requirement
A detailed CV of not more than four (4) pages should be submitted to the Chief Human Resources Officer, Lesotho
Flour Mills Ltd, Private Bag A62, Maseru or emailed to [email protected] on or before 17th September 2021.