Job title: Human Resources Manager (Lesotho Citizens Only)
Company: Minor International
Contemporary, relaxed and imaginative. Be it a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI Hotels & Resorts provides the right space for guests who value the details that matter.
As HR Manager, you should be well rounded in recruiting, on-boarding, benefits
administration, employee engagement and all other aspects of HR Management.
- Plans, organizes and directs the activities and staff within the Human
Resources Department; assigns projects and responsibilities; reviews and
evaluates work methods and procedures; identifies and resolves problems.
- Manages, implements and administers Human Resource plans, policies and
procedures for the organization, focusing on the goals of the business within
applicable compliance parameters. Has the ability to create and enhance
policies/practices based on internal/external legal requirements and trends.
- Evaluates and updates organization wide job descriptions for all positions
based on changing ownership and roles to ensure key accountabilities are clear.
- Manages the recruiting effort from writing of job descriptions, through interview and on-boarding phase.
- Involved in employee development and performance management and transitions effectively and compassionately to ensure the company is always moving forward.
- Manages and maintains competitive compensation and benefit programs to recruit and retain talent, ensuring compliance and providing recommendations on options, along with training or guidance of the programs.
- Involves, trains, and engages managers to build the internal leadership of the team.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate records of all personnel transactions such as new hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews and terminations
- Understanding of Botswana Labour Law
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any related fields
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in international companies with a track record of achievements.
• Strong in inter-personal and communication skills.
• Proficient in English and computer literate.
• Results driven and strong in people management and development.