VACANCY – HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
In the Human Resources and Administration Division
EHRAD: HRD 0174 DATE:12/06/2019
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position will be on a three (3) year performance based contract and is tenable at the Head office in Maseru. The incumbent will be responsible to the General Manager Human Resources and Administration.
• Degree in Human Resources Management or Social Sciences or related field.
• A post graduate qualification in Human Resources Management or related field will be and added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience at a middle management level as Human Resources Generalist.
• Extensive knowledge of all sub-disciplines of the Human Resources functions, including but not limited to; Performance Management, Industrial Relations, Labour Legislation, Training, Personnel Administration, Organisational Development, Reward and Remuneration systems will be an added advantage.
• Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
• Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Ability to maintain a balance between business performance and people orientation.
• Exceptional negotiation, conflict resolution, interpersonal, communication and management skills.
• Facilitation and presentation skills.
• Exceptional understanding of empowerment initiatives.
• Strategic planning capabilities linked to strong conceptual analytic, visionary and leadership skills.
• Tenacity, high integrity and adaptability.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Advises the General Manager Human Resources and Administration and Line Management on the best HR practices and procedures.
• Implements an overall integrated HR strategy.
• Implements effective Human Resources change management strategies.
• Manages the development and implementation of Performance Management System (PMS).
• Develops and implement an integrated training and development interventions.
• Reviews and updates Human Resources policy documents to keep abreast with Human Resources developments.
• Ensures effective implementation and compliance with Human Resources Policies and Procedures.
• Ensures timely annual budget preparation and effective administrative control.
• Manages the Human Resources Department effectively
• Develops and implement sound labour relations strategies
• Designs and implement an integrated wellness programme.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver at the Managing Director’s office, P. O. Box 423, Maseru 100, LEC Head Office on or before 20-06-2019 at 12:30 hrs. References should be made to EHRDA: HRD 0174 on all applications.