Letšeng Diamond Mine seeks to employ a Mosotho national with appropriate skills and experience to fill the position of HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (PATERSON BAND DU).
To provide an efficient and effective Human Resources function and service to the CEO, Management, employees and contractors of Letšeng Diamonds ensuring the Labour Laws of Lesotho are observed and Human Resources best practice is maintained across the organisation.
MAIN OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops, implements and maintains a Human Resources strategic plan covering all aspects of Manpower, Labour Relations, Training and Development, Organisational Development and Feeding, Cleaning and Accommodation.
• Ensures the regular updating of Codes of Conduct, Disciplinary and Grievance Code and Procedure to comply with good governance and appropriate level of HR best practice.
• Ensures the establishment, maintenance and review of the company training and development plan to ensure that training is appropriate, in line with employee aspirations, company goals and company requirements.
• Ensures the establishment of an effective talent management programme.
• Provides change leadership when major changes are being anticipated which will have an effect on employees.
• Actively contributes and advises on the HSE strategy.
• Ensure the maintenance of accurate human resource information both manual and electronic.
• Develops, implements and maintains a remuneration strategy that continues to attract and retain skilled employees and remains competitive.
• Ensure that psychometric assessments are effected in accordance with legislative requirements, standards and company policies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Bachelor’s Degree in the Human Resource Management or equivalent Minimum of 10 years in Human Resources Management experience with 5 years as a Human Resources Manager
• Display sound knowledge of and experience in Labour Relations, Employee Remuneration and Compensation, HR Administration and management of employee life cycle and HR Information Systems
• Must have the ability to communicate effectively and efficiently at all levels in the organization
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Knowledge and understanding of the legislation, processes, procedures and documentation involved in the skills development process
• Candidates will be required to undergo a Medical Examination of fitness and psychological assessment as per requirements
Interested candidates should submit their applications and CV to the Human Resources Office, Letšeng Diamonds House, Corner Kingsway and Old School Road, P.O. Box 12508, Maseru 100, Lesotho or email them to [email protected]
NOTE: All online applications should have the reference i95/259/HRMANG on the email subject line.
CLOSING DATE: 11 September 2020.
DISCLAIMER: Only short-listed candidates will be responded to.