Human Resources Intern
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To provide the incumbent with the neccessary skills and specific competencies to assist in executing activities across the designated region.
- Assist with general HR related administration
- Assist with ER related tasks
- Assist in the recuitment process
- Assist with filing and updating of documentation/files
- Coordinating of training events and HR functions
REQUIRED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant Human Resources Diploma / Degree Qualification
- No Experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of HR policies and procedures
Closing date for this application is 20 February 2019
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.