The Hubiquitous 1st Open Call will select the 20 most promising, sustainable and innovative tech ideas in five different industries:
agrifood, smart cities, health, industry 4.0 and green economy.
Eligible African countries
Hubiquitous specially encourage application from women and young talents, as well as African-European partnerships.
Applicants from EU27 countries may submit applications jointly with an African parter if:
- The lead applicant is the African partner.
- The IoT solutions will be physically deployed in Africa (prototyping and testing activities).
- Overall winner of the 1st Accelerator Program : 1.000 €
- Winner in Nigeria: 1.000 €
- Winner in Egypt: 1.000 €
- Winner in Tanzania: 1.000 €
- Winner in Ghana: 1.000 €
Application Business Box
A “ready-to-use” technical and business support package to entrepreneurs and startups, consisting of 3 essential elements:
- Prototyping kits & software templates,
- Training courses (both technical and business-oriented contents), and
- Business support templates.
Solution Lab facilities
The Solution Lab provides startups with the capacity to develop, test, experiment and pilot innovative products, using IoT, AI and Big Data technologies.
Furthermore, the selected projects will have access tothe “Prototyping and Learning Centre”, a platform allowing the startupers to quickly design and create a prototype, while learning on the way.
Help desk and Mentoring
The participants will have access to a permanent service (from Monday to Friday) to receive assistance and information.
Furthermore, they will have the chance to connect with a network of Mentors, and receive support from them on specific issues upon request.
Access to the learning area
Selected participants will have access to the training materials, courses, webinars, bootcamps and hackathons covering, among others:
- Fundamentals of IoT,
- Introduction to Basic Electronics,
- Development Boards and Sensors,
- Getting started with Waziup technologies, and
- IoT Cloud platform.
The MeetHub platform
A platform for IoT stakeholders to collaborate in Europe and Africa. It encourages networking and learning between professionals, enthusiasts, individuals and businesses. The platform allows to search for DIHs, startups and developers in IoT, and to promote innovative IoT solutions.
Growth and investment readiness
The Program foresees 2 interactive online workshops on Investor Readiness, covering topics like:
- Planning for Fundraising,
- Preparing Fundraising Materials,
- The Fundraising Process,
- The Human Element,
- What to Look for in an Investor, and
- Startup Valuation.
How to Apply:
A complete submission includes the following documents:
- Part 1: Proposal Template (max. 6 pages) (download here)
- Part 2: Administrative Data Sheet (to be completed on the platform)
Proposals must be submitted by Thursday, 30th June, 2022, 5:00 PM CET through the dedicated platform.
For More Information: