Baylor College of Medicine Children’s Foundation Lesotho (BCMCF-L) invites applications from suitable candidates for the following positions. Applications should be emailed to [email protected] or hand delivered to BCMCF-L Maseru, on or before Wednesday the 18thSeptember 2019 at 5 pm.
Post: HTS & PSS Lead Counsellor
Based in Butha Buthe and Mokhotlong
The Lead counsellor will supervise lay counsellors and provide ongoing training and quality assurance in collaboration with DHMT Senior Counsellor.
- Provide ongoing training, mentorship, and supervision of HTC activities for lay counsellors at each site
- Ensure that lay counsellors are providing HTC at specific sites and documenting activities appropriately
- Ensure optimization of PITC in order to increase positivity yield
- Ascertain performance and documentation of index texting and partner notification according to the MoH guidelines and SOPs
- Ensure accurate monitoring and evaluation activities for each site
- Collect and capture HTC data monthly for each site and report accordingly
- In collaboration with LENASO personnel, participate in community adherence and PSS groups for adults, adolescents and children
- Accurate and timely submission of reports
- Perform other duties that are assigned by the administration.
- Degree in Social Work/ Pastoral Care and Counselling
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in HIV Testing Services