HR Practitioner: Ref: HRP – BPD
Central Bank of Lesotho
Area of responsibility:
The incumbent is responsible for supporting to the HR – B. P. whilst providing the required HR support through direct interface with the functional and operational departments in the effective delivery of their services.
Key performance areas:
• Strategic Planning: Plans the implementation and implements the Identified and defined immediate, short and long term objectives and plans associated with the provision of HRD support for Business Partnership.
• Policies, Procedures, Systems and Controls: Implements specific policies, procedures, systems and controls to guide HRD operations and functions for the Departments allocated.
• Service Delivery: Manages the implementation of HRM – Business Partnership Strategy for Departments to ensure that the Bank is adequately supported to deliver on its mandate and Strategy.
• Financial Management: Prepares capital and operating estimates and requests expenditure against the approved budget allocations for Business Partnership Division.
• Stakeholder Management and Communication: Interacts and represents the Central Bank on aspects related to HRM; communicates HRM and Business Partnership matters to all internal stakeholders in collaboration with the CoE.
• Administration: Overseeing Business Partnership administrative processes, system utilization and functionality for Departments.
• Risk and Audit Assurance: Implements risk and audit management processes for HRD Business Partnership.
• Reporting: Develops Business Partnership reports for the division.
Candidates applying for this job require the following behavioral competences:
• Organisational skills.
• Communication skills.
• Leadership and managerial skills
• Problem identification and solution skills
• Creativity and innovation.
All Candidates wishing to apply should have the following qualifications and experience to be considered:
• A minimum requirement is Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Resources or Industrial Psychology field or equivalent.
Letters of application, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of certificates & transcripts, names and contacts (including cell/telephone and e-mail) of two referees must be sent to the Director of Human Resources at the email below on or before: 7th August 2020.
Email: [email protected] or Hand deliver at the Bank
Director of Human Resources
Central Bank of Lesotho
Corners Moshoeshoe & Airport Roads
P.O. Box 1184
To avoid duplication in sending your applications please use EITHER the email or hand deliver but NOT both.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.