Job title: Human Resource Officer
Reports To: Human Resource Manager
Job type: Permanent
About the Position
MG Health is a licensed medical cannabis cultivator and manufacturer operating from Ha Marakabei in the district of Maseru. We are looking to employ a Human Resource Officer who will be based at Ha Marakabei. The Human Resource Officer is expected to have excellent communication skills both in English and Sesotho and must be able to manage people of various backgrounds.
- Ensuring proper implementation of Payroll of more than 300 staff members based on time and attendance
- Panning annual leave for shift workers
- Providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Preparing job descriptions, advertising vacant positions and managing employment process.
- Onboarding of new personnel
- Maintaining proper record keeping of employee information in both digital format and printed format.
- Facilitate all disciplinary process
- Representing employer at DDPR
HR Officer Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human resource
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in general human resource practice
- Experience in overseeing a staff compliment of a minimum 100 people.
- Valid driver’s license -occasional traveling between Ha Marakabei and Maseru Urban
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills, especially word and Excel
Interested candidates are requested to email their applications together with detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of certificates to [email protected] on or before 22nd November 2022. Please email one pdf document.
Disclaimer: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.