The ICRC regional delegation in Pretoria is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following vacancy:
Minimum required qualification & experience:
· Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR, Business Administration or Organization Development.
· Specialized training in Change Management is a must and training in Project cycle management would be an asset.
· 10 -12 years overall professional experience with 3-8 years of progressive leadership experience in HR positions.
· International experience as an HR Manager or HR Executive, preferably in the humanitarian sector, would be a distinct asset
· Very good command of English
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to create and maintain partnerships at all levels of the delegation, both with staff and managers;
· Strong analytical, decision making and organizational skills and ability to handle multiple priorities in an autonomous manner
- Understands the Regional and the Delegation HR strategy and oversee its implementation within the Delegation
- Be accountable for the delivery of HR services in a Regional Delegation
- Validates and ensures HR processes and policies are delivered consistently and accordingly to all relevant guidelines
- Advises and guides Line Managers in the execution of core people management responsibilities.
- Supervises HR Teams in the execution of daily HR activities and provides necessary guidance and advice
- Implements ad-hoc HR projects and initiatives from HR
Please submit your application (letter of motivation, CV, copies of certificates/diploma) to [email protected] or ICRC, 202 East Avenue,Arcadia
Closing date: 02 Feb 2020