- Organizational Design – You contribute to the design and/or integration of the holistic organizational plan for an assigned organization. You partner with the business to interpret business needs and people priorities, as well as monitor, execute and evolve the organizational design on an ongoing basis. You assess, interpret and present findings on organizational effectiveness design and implement organizational effectiveness assessments and solutions.
- Organizational Diagnostics – You partner and consult with peer HR disciplines on organizational diagnostics and lead the implementation of data-supported plans. You translate data into action, interpreting results of analyses provided by HRBI to identify trends/themes and providing recommendations about organizational strategies, goals and actions.
- Change Design and Orchestration – You lead change efforts, identifying the need for change and directing the implementation of and adaptation to new or changing structures, cultural change, or programs/processes for an organization. You evaluate internal and external business drivers, environmental factors, risks and benefits to foster change adoption, and collaborate to develop change management strategies and training materials.
- People Plan – You identify gaps in the current people plan, people programs and tools, and participate in the creation of the people plan for an assigned organization. You also lead the implementation of the holistic people plan (e.g., talent management, leadership effectiveness, diversity and inclusion, culture) for that organization.
- Strategic Talent Management – You play an important role in the development of strategic talent plans aligned with organizational strategy, starting with the identification of talent strengths and needs. You translate business priorities into talent management outcomes and design approaches to help business leaders make talent decisions. You partner with other teams to implement talent movement plans, as well as develop and execute talent development plans and programs and the Diversity and Inclusion plan for an assigned organization.
- Leadership & Team Performance – You assess and interpret leadership effectiveness and performance data and provide insights, guidance and recommendations based on findings. You identify where change is needed and contribute to the development of interventions to improve leadership and team performance. You facilitate leadership capability planning for an organization, and execute on strategies and action plans to transform leaders and teams.
- Strategy Clarity & Alignment – You translate business strategies into people and organizational priorities, and lead the discussion with business leadership teams on the application and alignment of those priorities to achieve specific business goals. You identify gaps in the execution of business strategies and need for intervention to drive the clarity and effectiveness of strategy execution, and lead the implementation of interventions.
- 9+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) OR 7+ years of work experience with Human Resources or related processes (e.g., hiring, training, performance management) with Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Human Resources Professional Certification (e.g., PHR, SPHR, SHRM)
- Master’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 3+ years of experience partnering with a wide network of clients and across Human Resources to deliver effective
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.