Hospice Palliative Care Association of South Africa (HPCA) is a national organisation operating in all nine provinces in South Africa with 134 members and affiliated hospices countrywide.
HPCA seeks to appoint a Data Capturer to be based in King Cetshwayo, KwaZulu-Natal.
The purpose of position is to accurately and efficiently capture data required by the APACE project.
- Prepare APACE source documents by compiling and sorting information according to specific instructions provided by the MERO
- Verify accuracy of data from designated APACE sources before entering it into the system Locate and correct any visible data errors by confirming its integrity with MERO
- Combine and rearrange data from APACE source documents and transcribe given information into electronic formats
- Check all completed work for accuracy and change any field that requires editing
- Provide data management assistance to APACE programmes
- Capture data at allocated APACE partner sites
- Exercise and maintain data management by following applicable policies and procedures
- Identify, label and organise electronic storage media and ensure that both security and confidentiality is maintained
- Ensure reports are done timeously, accurate and reliably
- Implement a data base backup system
- Proficiency at advanced level MS Excel and intermediary Microsoft Word
- Two to three years’ data capturing experience
- Must have own reliable transportation
- Technical/Professional knowledge, skills and expertise
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Detail orientation
To apply, submit a detailed CV, covering letter and names of three contactable references including email contact to [email protected]
For more about HPCA, refer to www.hpca.co.za