Application Deadline: August 15th 2019
HiiL look for ventures with strong potential to prevent or resolve pressing justice needs. Examples of such eventures are those that deliver concrete justice solutions for many people, including micro, small and medium-sized businesses, and initiatives within existing justice systems or public institutions, spearheaded by driven intrapreneurs.
- Innovative justice initiatives who can make significant social impact
- Ventures that have a business model and the ambition to scale across a country or internationally
- Ventures that have a business model that enables them to become financially sustainable
- Ventures led by a motivated and strong team that includes experienced and inspiring founder(s)
To grow, justice innovations need “fuel.” The
fuel we offer comes in many forms. We provide you with funding, help
engaging the justice sector, networking connections, mentorship,
business development, technical partners, justice sector data to
Every year we support a selected cohort of the world’s most promising justice innovations and offer:
- Grant funding up to 20,000 EUR.
- Business Acceleration Support. This means regular 1-on-1 counselling and developing solutions
incubation (where possible). If you reside close to one of our 7 hubs,
we can provide a local advisor, otherwise called an “Innovating Justice
- Mentorship. We can connect you with local (where available) and global mentors.
- Connections. HiiL has a network around the world: with justice institutions, impact investors, legal tech organisations, academics.
and branding. You can proudly display the HiiL logo on your site
showing that you are part of the HiiL Justice Accelerator programme.
For More Information: