HEAD OF INTERNAL AUDIT In the Corporate Functions Division (Internal Audit Department) – ECF: IA 0165
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above-mentioned position. The position will be on a three year performance based contract.The position is at the Headoffice in Maseru.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To carry out an objective and independent audit and appraisal function to examine and evaluate company activities as a service to Management and the Board.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbent will be responsible for the following duties amongst others:
- Managing the Internal Audit Department;
- Planning, coordination and organising of both the strategic as well as operational (internal & external) activities of the Audit Department;
- Carrying out and following up on audit assignments in line with the Internal Auditing Standards;
- Undertaking audit consultancy activities;
- Develops Internal Audit Strategy and Plan.
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent interpersonal and people skills.
- High level of integrity and professional independence.
- Methodical and disciplined approach to work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be a Chartered Accountant;
- Must be a member of the Institute of Internal Auditors as well as the Chartered Institute of Auditors;
- Possession of MBA will be an added advantage;
- Must have a minimum of 8 years relevant audit experience in a Managerial position;
- Computer Literacy is essential.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to the Managing Director, P. O. Box 423, Maseru 100, or hand deliver at the Registry, LEC Head Office or email [email protected] on or before 20th April 2018 at 12:30 hrs. References should be made to ECF: IA 165 on all applications.