This is your opportunity to build and lead a state-of-the-art, world-class digital acquisition team from the comfort of your own home for a rapidly scaling, profitable, multiple 8-figure company. We’re fully hitting our stride at just the right time in the exploding $250+ billion health and wellness field.
We’re planning to build the first billion-dollar brand that’s 100% virtual… and need your help.
We spend $6,000,000+ annually on paid ads (with some days over $100,000), yet are just scratching the surface. We have no retargeting or retention campaigns, are advertising heavily only on Facebook and Instagram, recently launched YouTube and have more opportunities than we can manage.
The company’s CEO has managed the spend to date through various agencies, but our hypergrowth has outstripped his ability to keep up. So, he’s now ready for someone with more talent and focus to 100% OWN paid digital acquisition and take things to an exciting, new level. If you’re obsessed with campaign design, audience targeting strategies, creative and funnel split testing, and LOVE to win, this is for you.
Our robust customer LTV gives us a competitive edge that allows us to scale much higher as we can outbid on CPA and ROAS. With the RIGHT leader in place, combined with our matured business model, we believe we can be spending $100,000 / day consistently.
And operationally, we’re ready, having spent 8 years systematically building a robust infrastructure with a team of 50+ to support this growth. We’ve carefully curated a passionate, problem-solving team that can help you sprint from day 1, including creative, funnel, tech, data, project management and more. You can focus on executing out of the gate without being slowed down due to lack of resources.
The Head of Digital Acquisition is the company’s #1 strategic hire for 2019 as its of critical importance to our next leg of growth. You’ll be plugged into senior leadership, reporting directly to the CEO, and will collaborate with other business leaders to help drive strategic product marketing initiatives.
You’ll be constantly challenged with exciting opportunities… and will love it.
Who is This Opportunity Perfect for?
Anybody who is at the top of their paid digital acquisition game who might relate to any of these:
If you’re tired of the commute, sick of burning the midnight oil, stress is dominating your life, and the cost of real estate is eating up your retirement, this is your opportunity to take back control, live life under your own terms and design a lifestyle that brings you joy, happiness and satisfaction.
Or, if you’ve always wanted to be a part of the thrill of a rapidly growing company, but didn’t want to move to an expensive big city with all the madness, stress and high cost that brings, this is your opportunity to stay where you are (or move to where you always wanted to go) to design your ideal life.
Or, if you’re drowning in agency work, frenetically jumping from one account to the next, putting out client fires, and getting eaten up with too much on your plate, this is your opportunity to simplify, focus and go deep – to pour your heart and soul into ONE big opportunity… and scale it like never before.
Regardless of your situation, whether you prefer to work in the quiet of your own home, sipping a delicious cup of coffee at your favorite coffee shop, or outside enjoying the sunshine on a bright, beautiful day… AND you are a humble, high-performing individual who would THRIVE in this type of environment, then please read on, as we can’t wait to meet you.
Who Are We and What’s the Company’s Background?
Our mission is to spread our metabolism-first way of living we’ve been busy perfecting for 8 years to a worldwide audience. It’s a lifestyle that’s 100% focused on getting you the results that matter: looking your best, feeling your best and doing your best. In the shortest time possible. And in a way that sticks.
That’s why our tag line is “Life’s Short. Make it Count.” It puts you back in control. It empowers you to fix your own problems. And it makes you want to tell the world about it.
Our vision is to do this by becoming a billion-dollar multi-channel brand that’s distributed via online, mobile and physical retail. We’ve been painstakingly building the products, services, framework and high-performance culture to make this happen. And now we’re ready for a much larger stage.
We’ve built a full ecosystem of products and services that allow someone to live a metabolism-first lifestyle. This includes exercise and nutrition programs, nutraceuticals, functional foods and membership programs. We’re launching a mobile app next year, then will push into offline retail, extend into home-delivered meals and more. But ONE thing at a time, just like we’ve done for 8 years.
Our next major step is rolling out our new Metabolic Living brand and centralized e-commerce website, scheduled to be live by August. As part of this, we will sunset our old brand, Natural Health Sherpa, and consolidate our various product-driven microsites like at www.metabolicrenewal.com.
So why is a metabolism-first lifestyle needed? Because there are record amounts of sick, overweight, tired and depressed people piling up in virtually every country. Why is that? Because we’re over-worked, over-stressed, over-fed and toxic. And we’re deprived of the sleep, nutrition, exercise, movement and relaxation we need to thrive. That’s a recipe for disaster. And we’re seeing it.
Unfortunately, the typical solution of extreme dieting and exercise trap people into a 1-step-forward-2-steps back vicious cycle that actually makes them worse off. They bounce around from one latest flavor-of-the-month program to the next, never making any progress… staying trapped in a downward spiral.
Rigid philosophies like Paleo or Vegan, while extremely healthy for some, create an us-vs-them tribal mentality that’s self-limiting. Neither of those philosophies work for all people all the time… or even the same person all the time. People differ. People change. If that’s not respected, things will backfire.
We, on the other hand, present a framework that allows you to customize your life in a way that works best for you, so you can reach your fullest metabolic potential. Because we’ve found through working with millions of people that a fully optimized metabolism is what delivers the results you want.
Instead of fighting against your body or your life, we teach you to work with your body and life to create the perfect program for you. One that’s practical. One that’s sustainable. One that’s enjoyable. And, most importantly, one that delivers the results you want at any stage of life. And fast.
And we practice what we preach: our company is designed so everyone on our team both enjoys their work challenges while having plenty of time to do what they most in their life. We recruit only high-performing, humble people who produce in fast cycles, hold themselves accountable and have fun. And we invest a TON into our team, mentoring, coaching, teaching high performance habits and more.
What Will You By Responsible for?
- Scale & optimize spend with agencies in our current main channels of Facebook and Instagram
- Scale up our recently launched channels that include Instagram and YouTube
- Devise launch strategy for major new channels like Google Display, Native and Programmatic
- Setup comprehensive retargeting program (unbelievably, we don’t have one yet!)
- Assess if current agencies can be used for channel expansion or if new agencies are needed
- Evaluate long-term strategy of insourcing media buys from agencies for enhanced ROAS
- Develop internal wisdom on best practices for both scaling and managing each channel
- Build workflows, SOP and other infrastructure elements to support world-class performance
- Drive a consistent split testing plan for creative, audience, campaign and funnel elements
- Stay on top of the KPIs on a daily basis to detect changes in trend and course-correct ASAP
- Work with funnel team to optimize acquisition funnels to support funnel split testing
- Work with creative team to generate new creative to support creative split testing
- Work with data team to devise KPIs to keep us on track with our growth and profitability targets
- Work with tech team to ensure all pixels firing appropriately
- Work with data team to devise attribution frameworks to best track multi-touch conversions
- Work with leadership team to identify new strategic growth opportunities in acquisition
- Collaborate with strategic leadership to devise plans to drive new product marketing initiatives
- Provide ad spend forecasts to inventory and finance teams so they stay ahead of demand
What Are the Requirements?
- A thorough addiction to paid digital marketing with an intense drive to win
- Someone who loves every nuance of the numbers, the creative, the campaigns, the optimization and everything in between
- Have experienced what it’s like to spend $50,000 – $100,000+ per day and both the pressures and opportunities that such a high level of spend involves – and LOVED every minute of it
- 3-5 years’ experience with hands-on day-to-day management of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Search & Display and Retargeting platforms for direct-to-consumer spend
- An absolute passion for figuring out and tapping into the huge potential for scaling that machine learning and AI provides in Facebook, Google and other platforms
- Ideally 3-4 years’ experience hiring, training and managing a multi-channel digital acquisition team (although this is a perfect opportunity for someone to step into that role)
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional team to simply get things done – including leadership, creative, funnel, data, tech, etc.
- Robust understanding of digital analytics, including attribution schemes, Google Analytics, split testing metrics, LTV metrics, ROAS, CPA, contribution margin, etc.
- Someone who combines the unique skills of being both highly analytical and creative to drive superior campaign performance – a true holistic, strategic thinker
- Deep understanding of all the campaign optimization strategies and settings that can be employed like audience targeting, bid optimization, creative split testing, etc.
- Excellent data analysis and pattern recognition skills with a love for poring through reams of data to spot the needles in the haystack to identify the best optimization opportunities
- An unquenchable thirst for self-improvement, for constantly next-leveling yourself, optimizing your daily routine, optimizing your job and optimizing your team and working relationships.
What Does Success Look Like 1 Year from Now?
- Facebook and Instagram have been scaled to record heights
- YouTube, Google Search and Google Display are delivering consistently
- A comprehensive, automated, multi-channel retargeting machine has been established
- 2-3 new channels have been tapped into with initial testing (e.g. Native, Programmatic, etc.)
- New channels to expand into have been investigated and prioritized (Twitter, Pinterest, etc.)
- A set of best practices for each channel has been created to memorialize key learnings
- Our ROAS/CPA targets have been refined based on discovering what policy maximizes our LTV
- A KPI dashboard has been built that keeps everyone in alignment on the pulse of the numbers
- The acquisition team has expended to 2-3 people to support our scaling efforts
- A strategic plan has been developed to explore insourcing media buying from agencies
- Tight collaborative relationships have been established with other cross-functional teams
- An accurate spend forecast model has been created that Finance and Inventory can use reliably
- You’ve networked with other industry professionals to keep your skills at top-of-game
5 Key Attributes We Look For:
- Gets Results – Produces the most meaningful results the fastest by seeking clarity on company priorities, understanding the stakes while efficiently cycling through tasks.
- Quickly Engages – Gets time working in our favor ASAP by immediately attacking projects with a sense of urgency, using just enough planning, while maintaining high intensity.
- Takes Ownership – Delivers high-quality work by taking personal responsibility for projects with a deep sense of pride, anticipating issues, solving problems proactively.
- Relentlessly Persists – Stays focused until the task is done by embracing a get-it-done attitude and relentlessly attacking problems at different angles until they’re solved.
- Collaborates Smoothly – Gets things done faster and smoother by collaborating to trigger parallel work, listening intently and communicating quickly, accurately and transparently.
What You’ll Enjoy from Us:
- Competitive Compensation – This respects the fact that you are a needle in a haystack, a true high-performer who any company would die for to have on their team.
- Flexible Benefits – We can customize your benefits to your specific situation, rather than forcing you to accept something that may not make sense for you.
- Work-from-Home – A fantastic work-from-home lifestyle with flexible hours when needed with ability to carve out time to do what you love.
- Curated Team – Peace of mind knowing we only recruit high-performing, humble people and that you’ll be surrounded by a supportive, high-energy team that respects you and your work.
If this sounds like a good fit, if you’re excited to do something challenging and meaningful that preserves your ability to enjoy life to the fullest, then please apply ASAP as we can’t wait to meet you!