To ensure sustainability and profitability for Nedbank Lesotho by providing oversight of credit acquisition in order to achieve the bank’s strategic objectives.
- Ensure implementation of Nedbank credit covenants for division by monitoring compliance to the thresholds on a monthly basis.
- Achieve and manage targets by analysing performance data against forecasted results.
- Keep abreast of legislation by conducting research and benchmarking industry best practices.
- Provide credit management advice and solutions by conducting research and identifying risks through investigations.
- Monitor and manage credit reporting by issuing instructions for amendments if required.
- Add value to Nedbank Lesotho by optimising credit advice and solutions and identifying and reducing credit risk.
- Produce reports for governance committees by assessing and collecting data relevant to credit risks and level of compliance.
- Implement measures to manage the Non-Performing Loan book, recover from defaulting clients and minimise credit loss to the Bank.
- Support Nedbank Deep Green strategy by driving corporate citizenship and building a deep green culture through engaging division in corporate initiatives.
- Develop and implement a strategy to build a differentiated culture by analysing relevant surveys and information.
- Measure the effectiveness of differentiated culture plan through staff and client feedback and ensure corrective action plans are developed and implemented.
- Develop and implement a strategy to build a differentiated culture of improvement and innovation by analysing relevant surveys and information.)
- Developing succession plans
- Formulating and implementing communication strategies to cascade functional strategies
- Conducting benchmarking exercises to investigate improvement opportunities
- Executing major organisational change
- Networking and building relationships
- Establishing and maintaining collaborative relationships with peers / subordinates / managers
- Managing a function or division
- Making financial decisions
- Managing business risks
- Presenting to senior leaders
Human Resources Manager
All applications for this role are to be submitted to Maseboloka Madiba [email protected], together with a comprehensive copy of your CV and qualifications.
Closing date to be Friday 26 July 2019.”Preference will be given to candidates that are on Lesotho Nationality”