- Ensure that CIB delivers on the targeted figures by monitoring and managing the business.
- Ensure that products and services enhance Nedbank’s image by managing service delivery standards.
- Gain market share by crafting a strategic plan and framework that indicates what CIB competitive advantage is and how CIB competes in the market.
- Manage implementation of strategies by assessing performance and taking corrective action.
- Ensure the various business areas within CIB are aligned towards a common view and methodology by communicating strategy.
- Manage risk, governance and compliance within CIB.
- Build and sustain relations to ensure satisfied shareholders, stakeholders, customers and staff.
- Build a high performance team through effective talent management.
Essential Qualifications: Relevant Post-Graduate Degree in Business Management
Preffered Qualifications: Relevant Masters Degree / M.Comm. MSc. MBA is preferred
5 – 6 years working experience at a Senior Management Level within the Banking space.
6 years working experience in Corporate and Investment Banking
“Preference will be given to candidates from the underrepresented groups”
Please contact Maseboloka Madiba ([email protected]) for more information about this opprtunity.