Head Infrastructure and Operations Division: Ref: HIOD
Head, Infrastructure and Operation is responsible to ensure that adequate and secure ICT infrastructure is provided to host bank’s portfolio of applications, including in times of disaster.
Areas of responsibility include:
• Ensuring daily assistance is provided to ICT users in line with established good ICT governance practices.
• Supervision, coaching, guidance and career development to the division staff.
The Candidate will be required to:
• Prepare and implement relevant ICT strategic plans, policies, procedures and standards;
• Provide (acquire and implement) robust and secure ICT infrastructure for the Bank’s application and collaboration systems;
• Operate and continually improve the ICT Department disaster recovery processes;
• Ensure that network performance, systems availability and uptime targets are achieved, consistent with signed SLAs;
• Draft relevant frameworks, policies and procedures necessary to ensure consistency to implementation of the Bank’s strategic objectives;
• Prepare annual plans and quarterly progress reports for the division, as well as preparing and submitting annual budget of the division and monthly variance analysis reports thereto;
• Supervise and appraise staff, ensuring performance contracts and appraisals reports are duly compiled, on time.
Candidates applying for this role require the following behavioural competencies:
• Formulating Strategies & Concepts
• Applying expertise and technology
• Deciding & Initiating Action
• Leading & Supervising
• Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
• Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
• Presenting & Communicating
All candidates wishing to apply should have the above stated behavioural competences and the following minimum qualifications and experience:
Minimum requirement is a Master’s Degree in an ICT field (with networking), or a Bachelor’s degree in an IT field (with networking) and MBA.
Basic ITIL (IT infrastructure Library) and/ or COBIT Foundation are desirable.
A minimum of seven (7) years related experience, three (3) of which at senior managerial level.
Letters of application, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of original certificates and transcripts,names and contacts (including telephone and e-mail) of two (2) referees must be sentonor before 30th September 2019 to: –
The Director of Human Resources, Central Bank of Lesotho, P.O. Box 1184, MASERU 100