Bunny Inc.’s mission is to shape the future of outsourcing. To achieve this, it’s critical that we create and maintain the highest standard of product and service excellence. It follows by implication that what we create is as important as how we create it. You will be responsible for the how. With exceptional analytical skills, the Growth Marketer will plan and lead programs that drive the company’s ambitious expected 100% YoY growth.
Are you up for the challenge?
- Drive a rigorous testing program, aimed to continuously launch, analyze, optimize, and scale marketing strategies and channels.
- Develop a deep understanding of the creative services industry by analyzing behavioral metrics, monitoring and collating insights, conducting customer research.
- Develop a segment-based view of our customers and educate internal clients on customer insights.
- Develop and experiment with different and innovative marketing strategies to increase revenue from new users in all of our platforms.
- Improve performance and tracking of the marketing funnel and its conversion rates.
- Develop and own promotional email campaigns that win hearts and inspire memorable experiences for the users. (No spam, please!).
- Ideate and launch new product features and new Bunny categories.
- Dig through our data to find key insights and opportunities to grow conversions and revenue.
- Communicate with different business units and align the technical aspects of the design, interface, and performance of our marketing efforts.
- Determine ROI of marketing strategies and skillfully adjusting as needed.
- Build sources of organic traffic as well as a base of prospects that will increase the revenue in the long-term.
- Rapid experimentation of different strategies and collaboration with our product team, sales team, and other areas of the business to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business.
- Increase the revenue from new clients by 50% within the first six months of execution.
- Set a baseline and increase conversion from landing pages.
- Define and execute an internal and external strategy to define and get-to-know our ideal customers.
- Conduct a competitive analysis in order to have a better understanding of where we are standing on the creative services market.
- +3 years of relevant experience in marketing related positions.
- Demonstrated SQL sufficiency.
- Ability to define and implement growth marketing strategy.
- Expertise in data-driven marketing.
- Experience in building and executing marketing programs for digital businesses.
- Ability to define and set up strategic work tools (CRM, email marketing platform, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of acquisition and retention metrics.
- Knowledgeable in audience segmentation strategies and associated action plans.
- Knowledgeable in market research.
- Excellent analytic skills and the ability to interpret data to create actionable insights.
- History of implementing unique and creative growth mechanisms to increase user engagement is a plus.
You will be expected to remain in this role for four years. The knowledge and experience you’ll gain may then enable you to perform any of the following roles, either at Bunny Inc. or somewhere else:
- Chief Growth Officer.
- Product Manager.
- Founder of your own business.
- Head of Marketing.
Right after you join, we’ll agree on your Tour Of Duty. This is an agreement that defines a successful employer-employee partnership. You will give us your time and energy and, in return, we will invest in your personal and professional growth. We will provide you with the right tools, experiences, and networks necessary for ongoing success.
Your leader will be the CEO. You will be working alongside the SEO engineer, the Product team, and Sales team.
WORKING REMOTE AND TIME ZONE
We are used to working in a distributed manner, so this role is open to professionals in any country in the Americas. While you can work from home, you can also work from a co-working space of your choice. We’ll pay for it.
ABOUT BUSINESS UNIT
Bunny Inc. is an online service that allows you to get ready-to-use voiceovers, written content, translations, and dubbing. Our services include VoiceBunny, WritingBunny, TranslationBunny, and many more. Bunny Inc.’s platforms will help you fulfill creative projects easily and efficiently. Our mission is to shape the future of the outsourcing industry.
Because we value transparency, your compensation will be between $55,000.00-$61,000.00 per year, depending on your knowledge, experience, and performance during our selection process.
- Your most challenging working experience.
- Remote work.
- Flexible vacation time.
- Paid health insurance.
- Paid life insurance.
- One year of mindfulness with a Headspace account.
- Coworking space (anywhere in the world).
- Equipment (laptop; screen; keyboard; mouse or trackpad; standing desk, noise canceling headset).
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
Throughout the whole organization we aim to provide a multicultural experience and equal opportunities allowing you to work in an engaging environment and a safe-space where discrimination is not tolerated.
OUR BELIEF IN TAKING ACTION TOWARDS SOCIAL CHANGE
We believe we have a responsibility to take charge in the change we want to see. We have a lot of bright minds in the company and an immense amount of knowledge that can and should be used for good. As such, we have been able to support various social entrepreneurs and NGOs in ideating new solutions, we encourage our team members to be actively involved in social efforts, moreover, we regularly run donation campaigns for diverse causes.