ARTSEE is an app for art collectors and galleries, bringing the two closer together. Within our app, users can create “hangups”, whereby the users can superimpose art on their walls at home. Visit artseeapp.com for more details.
We have various upgrades and features in store for the app, and you’ll be responsible for managing a large part of this. You will be responsible for the overall app performance, user base growth and gallery partner growth. Your initial job will be to increase our daily app downloads substantially. Any experience working with Galleries or in the Art Industry is a big bonus.
We need somebody who knows digital marketing strategies like the back of their hand and can quickly drive growth through paid and unpaid methods. You are also efficient with social media content curation, design and post scheduling for various projects.
Working with us you will
- Be able to work remotely, we don’t mind where you are from.
- Work with a lot of freedom and independence, with flexibility being expected in return.
- Work in a startup environment where priorities can shift quickly, but enjoying your work is always important.
- Have the opportunity to grow and be part of something big.
For this job you, we expect that
- You are familiar with app promotion, both paid and unpaid, and driving substantial growth to our user base does not intimidate you.
- You will be able to take our app to a desired amount of downloads a day within in a short time frame.
- You can write great copy and understand conversions, paid advertising, funnels and re-targeting.
- You will take a leading role in content curation for social media channels, promotions and email campaigns. We expect that you have worked with mailchimp before and have prior mailing campaign experience.
- You love efficiency and metrics, and will can weekly dashboards for management to review and for bench marking performance and measuring goals.
- You are comfortable and capable of being the point of contact for existing business clients and consumers surrounding any questions.
- You will actively reach out to galleries, pitching our product, driving awareness and generating new business.
- You know how to pitch media outlets, obtain guest posting opportunities and get projects and products featured for optimal exposure.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- At least 2 years experience in digital marketing with a flair for business development
- Bachelor degree in business or marketing preferred
- Experience working in a startup environment is preferred
- Experience in the art industry is a huge bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $1,800.00 to $2,750.00 /month
- Social Media Management: 2 years (Required)
- Fine Arts: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Email Campaigns: 1 year (Required)