BAM Media (Pty) Ltd invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of Graphic Designer.
- Design BAM Group publications including External Adverts for both daily and weekly Informative Newspaper.
- Ensure proper standard settings as per publication standards and templates availability (files, templates, accounts, dummies, samples, etc).
- Reviewing errors, overseeing and approving informative weekly and daily publication publications designed PDF.
- Work closely with people in advertising Informative, Finite and Achiever .You may sometimes when the need arise, meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project.
- Always Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design
- Always identify areas of concerns in design and keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
- Ensure open channels of communication with BAM Group employees, print house with Email, Teamwork, phone, and other means of communication.
- Respond to all queries of print house on submitted content and do corrections where necessary.
- Abide by the design rules and regulations of the company.
- Always ensure that you meet deadlines according to publication schedule.
- Submitting reports as per company standards
- Perform any other functions as may be required for publications.
- Communication Skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Computer literacy
- Interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Reporting skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND WORK EXPIRIENCE
A Diploma in Graphic designing, with relevant experience of two years. Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their detailed CVs, application letter, certified copies of educational Certificates accompanied by transcripts and certified copy of passport by Friday the 10th August 2018, no later than 15:00hrs. Late submissions will not be considered.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. If not contacted consider your application unsuccessful.
Physical copies must be sent to: The Human
Resources Officer, BAM Group of Companies,
Suite 02, Metcash Complex, Kingsway
Street, Maseru, Lesotho.
Email to: [email protected]