Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antartica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If youd like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply or drop us a line, wed love to talk to you!
Kinsta is looking for a Graphic Designer to help our Marketing Team make beautiful website illustrations, printed materials (flyers, stickers, and even a book) and other graphic assets. This is a part-time opportunity for contractors and with the flexibility of working either remotely or from Kinstas Budapest office.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Working with our design and marketing team
- Ideate, sketch, and conceptualise illustrations
- Ship assets for both Kinsta website and MyKinsta
- Continuously improve and iterate the Kinsta graphic identity
- Experience working with graphic design software (Adobe Creative Suite or Affinity)
- Native level Hungarian and excellent English, both written and spoken
- Great time management skills
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- The ability to come up with illustration concepts based on a headline or a short description
- Experience with making animations is a plus
- Knowledge in sci-fi, gaming and pop culture references. We use these a lot.
- This position offers a great deal of flexibility, you can work from the comfort of your home
- If you are located in Hungary, you’ll have access to our calm and cozy office with a roof terrace in the heart of Budapest
- You can shape the companys visual language, not just make pieces for your portfolio
- Opportunity to work in a dynamically growing international company where what you do has a direct and immediate impact
- Strong compensation package including frequent team-building and social events, as well as flexible working hours
- We do not have any investors and we do not work directly with clients. This means we rarely have any deadlines and have the luxury of thinking illustrations through and drawing them nicely instead of quickly.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it’s like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.