TH – Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%): No Travel
Relocation Provided: No
AIG South Africa
Assist with administrative duties in regards to Programme Management on strategic and critical BAU activities. Perform root cause analyses on complaints and identify remediation actions to be taken to close gaps identified. Perform quality assurance activity on complaints after resolved and identify gaps. Assist with Voice of the customer activities in regards to tracking of actions identified.
- Assist with all administrative tasks in regards to the Programme Management.
- Produce reporting on the status of each of the projects and initiatives that will be used across a variety of Committee meetings.
- Perform monthly, quarterly and yearly root cause analyses on complaints resolved.
- Report on outcome of root cause analyses.
- Identify trends and actions that can be taken to remediate the gaps identifies.
- Engage with stakeholders in relation to the action items and agree owner and timeline.
- Track action items and obtain evidence of remediation and provide monthly reporting on progress.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on complaints that were resolved.
- Identify and report on gaps identified.
- Recommend actions to be taken to remediate the gaps.
- Adhock support on business initiatives
- Ability to review and analyze data
- Strong research, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong decision making ability
- Ability to work effectively with senior management
- Ability to persuade and broaden relationships
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior Customer Servicing skills with a strong focus on quality
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission – creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.
Preference will be given to previously disadvantaged candidates in line with the company’s Employment Equity Plan. Specific preference will be given to people with disabilities.