Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
Women Techmakers Ambassadors are leaders around the world who are passionate about empowering their communities through organizing events, public speaking, creating content, and mentoring. With access to a global community and exclusive resources, Ambassadors are helping build a world where all women can thrive in tech.
The Women Techmakers Ambassador program supports women in technology who are looking to create impact and give back to their communities. As an Ambassador, you’ll engage with your community by participating in one or more leadership activities on a quarterly basis. Ambassadors receive support from Google and the larger Ambassador community.
Ambassador applicants must be:
- 18 years old or older
- Active leaders in your tech community with at least 1 year of experience organizing events, speaking at events, creating resources like blogs or videos and/or mentoring others
- Interested in further skill development, with a genuine interest in Google technologies
- Willing to actively participate in the program and commit time to executing any of the community activities above throughout the year (~10 hours/quarter minimum commitment)
Many of the Ambassadors are also a part of Google Developer Groups.
- Perform any of the following activities in your tech community at least once every 3 months: organize events, speak at an event, create resources, mentor others
- Participate in program benefits including networking events, community building, and development sessions
- Adhere to program guidelines
- Commit to our mission to build a world where all women can thrive in tech!
Organize an event
Host a meet-up, power panel, or an International Women’s Day event to educate, connect and inspire your tech community
Deliver a talk
Share your expertise on any topic. Previous ambassadors have shared their knowledge on Google technologies, DEI efforts, well-being, and more.
Create a resource
Film a video, create custom code snippets, or write a blog post, and share your knowledge with the community
Mentor others and help empower the next generation of technologists
Connect with 1000+ Ambassadors worldwide who are equally passionate about technology and creating a more diverse and inclusive industry
Play an active role in your tech community through organizing events, speaking, creating content, or mentoring, with support from Google
Receive exclusive access to Google-led talks and workshops on topics like developing your leadership skills and going deep on Google technologies
Be recognized for your impactful work in the community by the global Women Techmakers team
How to Apply:
- Check that you meet the Ambassador qualifications above
- Review the Terms & Conditions
- Apply on the WTM Advocu site before June 30, 2023
- All applicants will be notified about their application after July 31, 2023
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Google Women Techmakers Ambassadors Program 2023