- Allows remote | Full-time | Fully remote
INEVENT GLOBAL MARKETING CONTENT ANALYST
InEvent is looking for hard-working people who want to join the innovation team responsible for WOWing customers at events, conventions and business training with transformative technology.
InEvent is a B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
OPENING: MARKETING CONTENT ANALYST
- We are looking for people who are looking to promote content, knowledge and technologies through InEvent many acquisition channels, promoting awareness, interviews and recognition. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to:
- Develop interviews, articles and assets for our blog and newsletter;
- Use SEO best practices writing content in English, Spanish (bonus) and Portuguese;
- Produce dense content such as whitepapers, e-books and also case studies with our customers;
- Track and improve relevant keywords ranking to keep improving SEO scores;
- Assist on building and nurturing our CRM to grow number of leads, email subscribers and blog posts performance.
- Fluent English to communicate and interact with customers around the world;
- TOEFL IBT > 95 or CAE > C1 exams are mandatory;
- Must have personal notebook (Mac or Windows);
- Must have a mobile device (iOS or Android);
- 2-6 years Experience in Marketing or Advertising;
- Exprerience with Hubspot email marketing campaigns;
- Experience with SemRush SEO and SEM;
- Be responsible, have a sense of urgency and initiative;
- A lot (a lot) of desire to make a difference in a startup;
- Love events and know the importance of networking;
- Knowledge of the Google Drive suite.
- Location: Worldwide
- Equip: Get your own notebook with access to internet browser, Office and G-Suite platform
- Workload: minimum 40 hours per week.
- Benefits: Salary + PTO + InEvent perks
- Start: immediate.