The GLG Social Impact Fellowship leverages GLG’s learning platform to help top social entrepreneurs answer their organization’s critical strategic and operational questions, at no cost. Through the two-year Fellowship, ambitious and visionary nonprofit and social enterprise leaders learn in tailored interactions with experts across GLG’s membership and with each other.
Applications for 2018 are now open.
Applications may be submitted from April 30, 2018 – June 30, 2018. We will review applications as they are received and may reach out to qualified candidates for more information prior to the June 30 deadline. Selection decisions will be made after the application period has expired.
Social Impact Fellowship Benefits
Each year of the Fellowship begins with an in-person convening at GLG’s offices in New York City or Austin. At the convening, Fellows learn how to use the GLG platform, meet the people of GLG and each other. We work closely with Fellows to identify the top challenges facing their organizations and set learning objectives to meet those challenges.
What We Look For
Through our selection process, we seek a set of characteristics critical to the success of our Social Impact Fellows and their organizations.
- We consider organizations with nonprofit, mission-driven for-profit, and hybrid structures:
- Nonprofits with operating budget between $1-15M
- Mission-driven for-profit with annual operating budget under $500,000
- Hybrid organization of comparable size
- At an inflection point and pursuing scale
- Average 3-5 years in operation
- Minimum 5 full time staff
- Established leadership team, supporting key strategic planning and execution
- Founders or Executive Directors / CEOs
- Curious, committed, passionate and tireless
- A strong track record and clear organizational vision
- The ability to articulate high priority use cases for GLG