Redemption Games is looking for enthusiastic Games/Level Designerswho are eager to apply their knowledge and skills while working on a new IP. This is a design role, in which you will be creating puzzle boards/levels/layouts.
This is an independent contractor role that can be done from anywhere in the world on any schedule you choose.
What you will do:
- Design fun and engaging puzzle levels
- Play through and revise live levels
- Give feedback on other designers levels
- Balance and tune levels based on feedback/data
- Keep up to date on current trends in the casual gaming market, with a focus on the puzzle genre
- Focus on puzzle mechanics
Who are you?
- Strong understanding of casual game market, with a focus on the puzzle genre
- Currently play or have played leading casual games
- Work well in a small team, are open to constructive criticism, know how to listen and give feedback to others
- Motivated and eager to use our in-house, visual tools to tackle both game and level design problems
- Familiar with match 3/puzzle genre mechanics and games.
- Bonus points if you have worked on at least one game project either alone or with a team. This may be a personal or school project
What makes us Unique?
We know what it takes to compete at the top of the grossing chart and we are excited about implementing the insights we have learned over the last 10 years of creating free to play games to do so once again. At Redemption Games we are open minded about your background and experience and are more interested in your current ambition and creative capabilities. We are ready to explore your talent – send us an email with a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Contract