Reports To: Branch Manager
• Front Desk Representative will undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of our main entrance and will be the “face” of the company for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
• Greet and welcome guests
• Answer questions and address complaints
• Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
• Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
• Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
• Check, sort and forward emails
• Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Keep updated records and files
• Monitor office expenses and costs
• Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
Qualifications and requirements.
• Degree in Business Management and/or Accounting
• A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales will be an added advantage (Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills)
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
• Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
• The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
• Good understanding of office administration and basic bookkeeping practices.
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
• Strong knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Application letters accompanied by CV’s, certified copies of academic certificates and transcripts are to be e-mailed to [email protected]
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Only short-listed candidates will be responded to
• Selection interviews will be held at the date, time and place to be determined by NFP
• Short listed candidates will be required to authenticate information provided in their application
• Closing Date: 31 July 2021 at 13:00 hours.