Front Desk Clerk (2 Positions) In the Customer Relations Division
ECRD: CSD 0178
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho Nationals for the above-mentioned positions. The incumbents may be expected to work at any of the LEC depots and will report to their respective Service Centre Supervisors.
• A Diploma in Business Studies or relevant commercial qualification.
EXPIERIENCE PROGRESSION AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• A Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in a customer care or comparable environment.
• Excellent computer literacy.
• Excellent interpersonal and personal skills.
• Methodical and disciplined approach to work.
• Customer care oriented.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Extremely organised.
• Good reporting skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
The incumbents will be responsible for performing the following:
• Guiding customers to fill out service application forms (new connections, meter testing etc.
• Registering and forwarding forms to Credit Control/Supervisor for invoicing.
• Creating service quotations and site numbers for installation testing and updating information in the Service Manager system.
• Registering customer’s applications deemed ready for survey.
• Creating new customer’s files, processing project applications and reconciliation thereof.
• Registering customer’s queries, faults, and complaints and following up with the relevant departments for resolution thereof.
• Liaising with third party agents on customer queries.
• Guiding and advising customers about available services/options.
• Ensuring compliance to approved LEC Customer Service Standards, Service Level Agreements, policies and procedures.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts in sealed envelopes clearly marked with the position the candidate is applying for and hand deliver to the Registry, LEC Head Office on or before 01-08-2019 at 12:30 hrs. Reference should be made to ECDR: CSD 0178 on all applications.