ARCA Recycling is seeking regular graphic design support on a 1099 project basis (approximately 15-20 hours per week) to support their marketing and advertising department. Graphic Designer will be responsible for creating bill inserts, print ads, digital ads, web headers, etc. based on ARCA Recycling clients’ brand standards and instruction from the ARCA Marketing Team.
100% of work will be remote, with communication to Marketing Team via email. ARCA Recycling is based in Minneapolis, MN, but designer can reside anywhere in the US, so long as they are generally available 9am – 4pm CST. ARCA Recycling will require that the Graphic Designer carefully track time, and submit invoices to be paid on a bi-weekly basis. Pay based on hours worked.
Primary Responsibilities And Functions
- Work with the marketing team to take their ideas and turn them into compelling designs.
- Iterate on designs based on feedback from the team and ARCA Recycling clients.
- Implement branding guidelines across multiple clients and design styles.
- Finalize hi-res files for printing and publishing online.
- Hosting and sending large files.
- Other duties as assigned by Marketing Manager.
- 2+ years design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Portfolio with relevant work
- Ability to respond to urgent requests during regular business hours essential
- Strong organizational skills – ability to juggle concurrent projects and deadlines
- Experience creating digital ads and web assets
- Proven ability to adapt to different design styles
- Attention to detail
- Proficient with entirety of Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to produce animated GIFs (not required, but a plus)
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $35.00 to $40.00 /hour