Accounting Lesson Writer for CPA Review (Full/Part-time)
- Content Development
Join our Bloomberg Prep team in either full- or part-time capacity, and take part in creating the next generation adaptive CPA review.
About Bloomberg Prep
Bloomberg Prep is a partnership between Bloomberg LP and Mindojo. Our goal is to develop market leading financial test-prep courses, based on our powerful adaptive learning platform. The first courses that we’ve launched, preparing candidates for the CFA exams, have quickly become popular and the most powerful prep option in the market, with astonishing student outcomes of both exam results and time savings. We expect similar success with our upcoming CPA Review course.
The CPA Review Content Developer (Contract) role
- You will join a brilliant team of accounting experts with a knack for teaching, to develop interactive lessons and exam-style questions.
- You will peer-review other authors’ content and contribute to the overall course design and pedagogical guidelines.
- After the course launches, you will utilize students’ learning data (via smart suggestions provided by our platform) and other types of feedback, to evolve your content toward unprecedented levels of efficacy.
- You are an expert in at least one of the main topic areas covered in the CPA exams.
- You are an engaging instructor with significant experience teaching students of various aptitudes.
- You can teach complex and even dry topics in a way that seems easy and fun.
- You are flexible enough to “unlearn” the traditional approach to curriculum development and adapt to our non-linear, choose-your-own-adventure content formats.
What we offer
- We offer a highly flexible contract for remote work, timely payments (up to twice per month), bonuses, advancement opportunities, incredible and supportive colleagues, and a chance to play a key part in revolutionizing CPA prep.
Think you’re up for such a rewarding challenge? Fill out our short application and we’ll be in touch shortly.