Location: Nedbank Head Office Maseru
Reporting to: Chief Financial Officer
Closing date: 28 August 2020
Purpose of the job:
To analyze, interpret, collate and present financial and non financial information in order to drive strategy, enable decision making and support Nedbank Lesotho Business Units.
• Manage the balance sheet effectively by ensuring that assets and liabilities are appropriately accounted for
• Report on the financial results and position by compiling, interpreting and presenting management packs
• Provide Management with meaningful information to make informed decisions through scenario planning, business case preparation or review and conducting feasibility studies
• Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems by identifying and recommending effective ways to operate and adding value to Nedbank.
Qualifications and Experience:
– Chartered Accountant
– 4-6 in Financial Management preferably in the financial services industry
– 1 year managing others
– Data analysis – Principles of Financial Management- Governance, Risk and Controls implementation- IFRS knowledge- Banking knowledge- Industry trends
Interested candidates can submit their applications together with their CVs & certified copies of their certificates, ID or passport to: [email protected]