What’s in it For You:
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure the accuracy of books and records according to the groups US-GAAP, respective statutory principles and Ecolab administrative procedures.
- Ensure the accuracy of the reporting of financial data to respective Finance manager or Controller.
- Co-operate in the local process for yearly and periodical financial planning.
- Analyse data, critically evaluate business performances and trends, provide needed information (routine financial reporting and special projects) according to defined guidelines.
- Contribute to the protection of assets of Ecolab according to defined guidelines.
- Co-operate with internal and external auditors.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting
- Min. 3 years job related experience in an accounting and/ or financial environment and in different positions.
- Fluent English
- Achievement of business and financial targets.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Verbal/written communication skills needed to train/ coach others.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.