Catholic Relief Services is currently recruiting for a Finance Manager in Maseru, Lesotho. Full job description and employment application form can be obtained by request from:
[email protected] subject: JD Request – Finance Manager
As Finance Manager for CRS/Lesotho, you will ensure a high level of resource stewardship, strict financial accountability and financial risk management while ensuring the effectiveness and robustness of the Country Program (CP) and relevant partners’ financial management systems, processes, and practices in support of high-quality programs serving the poor and vulnerable. You anticipate and manage financial management services needs and delivery challenges, and identify and implement improvement solutions, as needed, to minimize CP and partners’ exposure to financial risk.
- B.A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration with courses in accounting, or a qualification in accounting (CPA/ACCA or equivalent). MBA or Master’s degree in related field with a focus on Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar position of leadership, preferably with an International NGO.
- Substantial budgeting, budget/expense analysis, and accounting experience.
- Knowledge of local law in taxation and local regulatory reporting procedures.
- Significant staff management experience.
- Strong experience in presenting and facilitating on financial management topics.
- Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio), Web Conferencing Applications. Knowledge of SunSystems financial accounting package or similar financial reporting software highly preferred
Interested Basotho candidates should submit their CV and cover letter indicating salary expectations, no later than 26th September 2019 at 17:00 by email to [email protected] with the subject: Finance Manager CRS LS.
Please be advised that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, all successful candidates will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and their personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate their behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
No hard copy applications will be accepted.