The Finance and Logistics Officer will work with a small programme team to efficiently allocate resources and operationalise the programme. This involves implementing and monitoring finance and administration policies and procedures, supporting costing of workplans and regularly analysing spend against forecast, organising logistics.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Relevant experience on a donor funded programme in a similar role
- Experience in preparing and monitoring budgets and developing monitoring and reporting systems
- Experience of overseeing medium to large sized grants awarded to sub-contracted organisations
- Experience of managing programme logistics and ability to provide financial analysis for decision-making
- Experience in using QuickBooks accounting software
Options is an equal opportunities employer.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in South Africa
Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- To apply, please send your CV with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role to Phillida Mason at [email protected]. Candidates should state the role (Finance and Logistics Officer) and their name in the email submission subject header.
- Closing date for applications is: midnight 28th April 2019, please note this is a rolling recruitment and we will be closing the advert earlier if we find a suitable candidate.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews will be on a rolling basis.
- Start Date: ASAP (the induction would take place in our Kenya office from 7th until the 10th May)